Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering a re-spray this coming spring and am fancying white. Can you friendly people post some white piccys up please??!! Preferably 2000-2003. Cheers!! Any other paint ideas welcome with pics!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I think white cars look very sharp...as long as they are kept clean^^^...i'd say go for it man

·
Registered
759 Posts
send me a nice clear (high res) pic of your car and i'll try to photoshop a little for ya.. maybe i can switch the paint out to white and let you see YOUR car in white.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
White cars are NOT hard to keep clean. That is a common misconception.
In fact, my car looks clean from a distance even when its dirty. Black is hard to keep clean.

Here's a couple pics of mine:

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
^^^^^X2. White is as easy to keep clean as silver. The thing looks clean from a few feet away even when dirty. It's the darker colors that show the dirt.

A total color change....always looks tacky to me. Unless you start off with everything removed...like the engine. [;)]

·
Registered
16 Posts
White is the best. I have owned three white cars and it is very easy to keep clean. I agree on painting the jams too, please if you do it dont short cut it. Heres a few pics of mine too.

·
Registered
900 Posts
yea i like white too...and yea it's the dark colors that are hard to keep clean...trust me...lol

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I agree w/ loudfocus. Black is the ultimate dirt magnet. White looks very good, especially when the exterior mods are kept simple and flow well with the rest of the car. My old eclipse was kinda like a pearl white, and I loved it...even when it was dirty it still looked good. Good luck and great color choice!

·
Registered
76 Posts
ya my car is white and i LOVE it. i try and wash my car @least once a week but even when its been a month since its been cleaned it harly looks dirty @ all

·
Registered
23 Posts
God I love white cars.. I'm getting a 09 amber bronze focus sedan I wonder if that is gonna be hard to keep clean....:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
i had a white zx3 before i got my roush and i could not keep that thing clean but then again indiana roads suck espicially in winter

1 - 19 of 19 Posts