Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
well...if you have anykind of electrical idea you should be find....i did those same lights but they were black.....the healights them self just bolt into the stock position....the main bulbs are plug and play....the only thing you have to wire r the LED and the HALO....personally i hooked up everything but decided i did not like the led so i D/C them....but what i did was tinted my yellowturning signal in my grille to make it seem like it was no longer.....then i hooked all the black wires to one ground....i hooked up the white wires for the LED and the halos to the inside of the module for the grille trning signal......there are 3 prongs in the module for the old turning signal....one is ground, one is power when driving lights are on, one is turning blinker....you just have to pick and choos which ones u want on when u turn on ur blinker and which ones you want with ur lghts on......the way i described this may seem a little shady and ghetto but if you take ur time like i did it will come out clean.....hope i helped........just holler if you need help

·
Registered
531 Posts
pm zx3forme and he'll give you his cell to walk you through it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts