Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

i want the svt lights ut hey are big bucks...they have those projector halos on ebay, does anyone have them on their car? if so i want to whatthey look like, i want to get the all black ones, but like i said im not sure!

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
PM FocusOnThis, she can set you up with some.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Yes, I'm going to be getting a set from her in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
793 Posts
they are ok for the money, but they do not line up perfectly

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yeah, suprisingly, I'm still sellin' 'em. There's four Focus teams that just keep buyin' them up, so my account with the wholesaler is still open.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
i got a set with a broken tab that can be fixed pretty easily for 50 plus shipping, so 65 shipped.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I ran into the broken tab problem [}:)] , got a new light ...then I ran into the won't line up right problem [}:)], but other than that I'm happy with them [;)]

·
Registered
510 Posts
how do you mean they won't line up? with the mounting brackets or what? Do they look mis-aligned by looking at the car?

·
Registered
793 Posts
no , they just stick up and out a little

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well, seriously, if y'all are still interested, then I'll get the quantity up again. I'll just need to know who's interested this time around. The cost will go from the onesy's and twosy's price of $260 and back down to the group-buy price of $235.

*By the way, I PM'd everyone back, but go off of this post for your price*

·
Registered
793 Posts
is this for the e-bay halos???

edit:the ones that k2 motors sells??? for like 90.00

it cant be the same ones...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Definately NOT the same ones. It's by KS. If you find cheaper Projectors, KS brand, then you're probably payin' for refurbished headlights. I've got three friends who own two of the largest Ebayer's company's in the nation (for the aftermarket parts/accessories) located here in Cali. To be honest, they buy up the returns that other companies/shops return for miscellaneous problems such as: leakage, cracked backings/housings, blown halo's and many other customer at-fault defects or manufacture defects. The pay around $20-50 for the broken lights and turn then around in a "new" box on Ebay for $118-200. Profits huge and warranties nada. Oh, the $90 headlights don't have outter housings.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Just make sure to seal those headlights with silicone or your headlights will fog up if you have the headlights on when it's cold outside.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts