Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are the Focus 00-04 OEM Grille, SVT Grille, Euro Grille and RS Grille all interchangeable? Do they have the same overall shapes and fitment with no major mods to install on all of the Focus models? Other than the facts that the US Grille have the amber lights and the Euro Grille have different mounting points.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Yes, theyre interchangeable. My RS grill went directly in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But as for the installation, the US Grille use a bolt-on mounting and the Euro Grille use a clip-on mounting, is the Euro Grille a direct replacement on a US Focus?

BTW, what did you guys do to your signal lights after installing an Euro Grille? Did you remove them (for those who have the HID headlights) or did you relocate them behind the mesh?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
^
The Euro grilles are a direct drop-in part, it attaches the same way as the stock grille.

I upgraded to Mach HIDs before replacing my grille, so I just cut the wires running into the front turn signal/indicator lamps and spliced them into the HIDs. Alternately, you can cut the front turn indicators out and mount them behind the Euro grille, so you still have the turn signals but they're not visible.

'02 Facelift upper:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts