Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is mine..

2011 mk2 1.6 100hp..

future mods: eibach spring kit with 17" wheels..rs style aluminium pedal set.. rs style rear wing..

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Welcome to the forum and great looking car. You don't see many of that generation on hear. Those are some sharp cars.

·
Registered
444 Posts
There's something about those European Focuses that drives me nuts for them... I think it's those light bar style taillights..

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
It's just my opinion but I think it would look awesome if the red outline on the taillights was tinted black.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And nice looking ride. Be nice to see that thing dropped some when you get your Eibachs in.

-Ray-

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Ok.. the RS badge had me hella confused. I was like "Uhh.. thaaat's not an RS.."

I would personally get rid of it, but hey, not my car. Hopefully a drop and some wheels are in the future for this car?

·
Registered
318 Posts
i would get rid of the RS badge, otherwise love those euro foci!

-gabe

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
*drools* that is all

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2011 mk2 1.6 100hp..

future mods: eibach spring kit with 17" wheels..rs style aluminium pedal set.. rs style rear wing..

and my replacement alfa romeo 2.0 selespeed

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
That was a nice looking Alfa too. You guys get all the cool cars over there. lol

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
That's true, we do have a lot of great vehicles over here, but you still get a lot of great compact to midsize cars that we never see in the states.

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
traded in the focus for the Alfa?

NEVER!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it is because of high oil prices,high tax rates,insufficient parking area...

for example;
10$ per gallon of gas in turkey&euro..to have a bigger than 1.6lt engine can be dangereous for my wallet.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts