Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this today at the New England Air Show, It is now owned by a guy who has a Town Fair Tire. Beside the paint its pretty sweet, and is not all show. I guess it appeared in the first Fast and the Furious.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Lolz at the Super Changer and the Rocaro's

But....can't say i'm a fan of the car either way...not much on it that i "like" but i will say that even though i didn't see it in any fast and the furious movie...it sure fits in ;)

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
^x2.. wtf is up with the spelling on that board.. it's ridiculous!!!!

other words that are f'd up: Zxhaust, Koning....

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like the airbrush on the side but the rest of it is full of fail.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha...didnt even realize the spelling errors. I would love the car if it was painted a solid color

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oh I love the wire mesh lower grille & corners too. jk. I hate that on cars.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Its awful.. I hope you asked him how he got 285 width tires to fit =P

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It's boosted where some of us are not and i bet those seats werent cheap
Oh someone has most defi put some money into it, but they could've at least threw in a different grille rather than just a stock one. It's not horrible, but not really my cup of tea either.

·
Registered
289 Posts
nothin like a jackson super changer is there? i wonder how much the changer set him back lol

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
you guys dont realize, this was a car built in 00-01 when there was not an abundance of parts out. He just hasnt updated the body mods.
this car was built recently for the new fast and furious movie. just because its an 01 model doesnt mean it was customized all in 01.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
this car was built recently for the new fast and furious movie. just because its an 01 model doesnt mean it was customized all in 01.
although i did hear that they'll be a focus available in the new movie, none of us can be sure that this is it. even if it was, then whoever put this car together doesnt know about the many other ways they could have made this focus into one bad ass showoff. instead they probably did what they could with the very little knowledge they have tuning a focus. pretty common among a crowd of people who all they can do is tune everything else other than a focus.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
so lets airbrush 2 other makes of cars on the side of a focus....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts