Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who locally is going?I'm on the fence but i know that a guy here from work with a Blue 05 Saleen #45 is heading down.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I think Shaun might be going, but I dont know of anyone else. Where do you work?

·
Registered
582 Posts
My wife plays womans softball and has state that day.that why i'm on the fence go and watch her possible win state AGAIN or go to FocusFest
well.... sweaty women playing with long wooden shafts and balls, or hanging out with a bunch of guys driving 4 cylinder cars, talking of breaking the mythical 300hp barrier.... hmmmm.....
lol............

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
well.... sweaty women playing with long wooden shafts and balls, or hanging out with a bunch of guys driving 4 cylinder cars, talking of breaking the mythical 300hp barrier.... hmmmm.....
lol............
Son theres no talking about it, I have done it and so have several others. Its not a big deal. Time to move onto the next level.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man it's a sad sad day!My buddy just called me alittle while ago and told me that he tottaled his Saleen last nite.Friggin deer ran out in front of him on 125 he went into a ditch and hit a telephone pole.Luckily he is all right just a few bruises but his Focus is gone.Will hopefully post some pics when he sends then to me

·
Registered
582 Posts
Man it's a sad sad day!My buddy just called me alittle while ago and told me that he tottaled his Saleen last nite.Friggin deer ran out in front of him on 125 he went into a ditch and hit a telephone pole.Luckily he is all right just a few bruises but his Focus is gone.Will hopefully post some pics when he sends then to me
Good to hear he is ok (if you look at my albums, you can see how my teenage son totaled my first focus).... If he can buy it back from the insurance company in time, he may be able to recoup some of his loss by parting it out at FocusFest...

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
I think I just saw your friends car the other day on 32 leaving the fair. Glad to hear that he is alright and sucks about the car.

·
Super Moderator
9,557 Posts
Are you talking about the blue Saleen that lives down off of Jenny Lind? I see him all the time since I am from around that general area as well. I will be going to FocusFest also this year. I am probably going to leave on Friday afternoon to get down there. Not sure as to when everyone else will be going.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you talking about the blue Saleen that lives down off of Jenny Lind? I see him all the time since I am from around that general area as well. I will be going to FocusFest also this year. I am probably going to leave on Friday afternoon to get down there. Not sure as to when everyone else will be going.
YES thats the one i'm talking about.[mecry]

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.