Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is any one from michigan going to the focus fest? im looking for a buddy or a few to go with possibly share a room with some one if they want. let me know.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i'm going down, and there are several others as well. i will be leaving friday morning likely. however, i'm not sharing a room! lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you guys from Michigan are wanting to meet up with what looks like about 20 foci from Wisconsin & illinois. They are stopping road ranger truck stop in greenwood indiana. Then we're heading Louisville and meeting up with a big groupfrom stl.it looks like their could be more than 50 total heading out to fffrom there. I could meet you guys in indiana at loves travel center at highway 18 & I69. That's about an hour and half south of the Michigan indiana line. On friday. Check out focus revolution caravan thread for some times for greenwood and an exact address for road rangers truck stop
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you guys from Michigan are wanting to meet up with what looks like about 20 foci from Wisconsin & illinois. They are stopping road ranger truck stop in greenwood indiana. Then we're heading Louisville and meeting up with a big groupfrom stl.it looks like their could be more than 50 total heading out to fffrom there. I could meet you guys in indiana at loves travel center at highway 18 & I69. That's about an hour and half south of the Michigan indiana line. On friday. Check out focus revolution caravan thread for some times for greenwood and an exact address for road rangers truck stop
Posted via FF Mobile
yeah sounds good

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i'll be leaving friday evening, prolly around 4 PM or so. but thats best guess.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
everyone should just meet with the guys at sears in southfield on friday so we can all go together

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I plan to leave early Friday morning. I will be going down 23 to 75. Maybe see if we can find a spot on 75 to meet? What time are the downriver guys leaving?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i'll leave early if i can, but the wife has to work. so depending on what time she gets out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts