Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that aren't on Facebook and are still interested in going to Focus Fest this year. I'll drop some of the info here...

FocusFest - Ford Focus, Focus RS and Focus ST National Meet

Just general info... I'll keep an eye on the thread if there are more specific questions or general chat.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Thats What She Said
10,667 Posts
Going to be there! Road trip here we go.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Planned on going. Been doing a lot to my car...... Then the fiance plans my wedding during this weekend.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,326 Posts
Planned on going. Been doing a lot to my car...... Then the fiance plans my wedding during this weekend.

Sent from my VS986 using FF Mobile
Yea at focusfest......Congrats to both of you.....[woot]

·
What do i put here?
8,344 Posts
Hey guys, sorry we haven't been as active on the Forums.

For the latest news make sure you follow our fb page FocusFest ;)

Any questions Ill be lurking so feel free to PM me.

thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Registered and going. Finishing up the GT3582 turbo project on the V6 ZX2. Just need to put on the 3" exhaust, finish the downpipe, put on some misc pieces on, and alignment. Trans was also upgraded with MFactory gearset and Spec Stage 3+ clutch (already have MFactory LSD installed couple years ago). Couldn't get a new paint job in time, but I don't want to miss bringing it like I did last year. Wing is also gone, had other plans back there but don't have time/money right now. If something catastrophic happens where I can't bring it, like a no-start or trailer problem, I'll at least show my 2018 TRD Sequoia as a backup.

Also my gf coming again with the black FiST, nothing new since last year except for a rear solid engine/trans mount, already has Pierce Motorsports Street suspension package and Mountune front lower splitter.

·
Thats What She Said
10,667 Posts
Why is there no FF18 dedicated thread area on the main page and the lack of Caravan threads?

Less than 1 week, people have things in order?

·
Registered
61 Posts
This board seems pretty quiet about FF. Not many attending? I mean there is a FocusFest forum on their own website, but I'm here not there.

·
Thats What She Said
10,667 Posts
Seems like the forums have been more quite about it for some reason and is on Facebook more this year?

·
Thats What She Said
10,667 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts