Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, just wanted to let you guys know that the new venue hosting Focus Fest 2015 will be at the Memphis International Raceway in Tennesse.

The dates will be August 28-29th.

Hotel plus other details to follow, just in case you guys don't follow the facebook page.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Subbed...Thanks.

Tennessee hmmm...WEll thats a little farther away. Mini vacation here I come.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
As of right now, we won't be able to make it, but I can still plan the caravan for you guys.

Mike

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure we are out on this one too... Dates just to close to the wedding, I don't think I can take that much time off so close and not completely sink financially and at work. :(
But we will see.

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw :(

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just made the reservations for hotel, guy knew right off the bat as soon as i said the dates that it was for focus fest. Apparently he's had quite a few calls already. lol

if you guys think or know you might make it, make your reservations. it doesnt cost anything and it will let us know if we need to add additional rooms to the block.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Made our reservation over the weekend, guy I talked to knew pretty much right away too, sounds like they're on top of things there.

Mike

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FocusFest proudly announces that FocalJet is now partnering with focusfanatics and Focusst.org to help bring you FocusFest 2015. This partnership puts behind years of friction between Focaljet and Focus Fanatics to help bring unity within the focus community. The goal is embrace diversity within the community and unite focus enthusiasts across the globe.

FocusFest '15: Community First.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts