Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I got permission to use the site logo and name all I need your participation. I want to make video slidshow to post up on youtube.com to show of the site and it's members. I made two others for other sites. Lots of good vibes from other members getting to see their ride up on youtube.com repin the site. Here's one I did for therangerstation.com last year.

I just need your help! To get it going feel free to post up one of your favorite pics of your focus and I'll put it in the video. If I get too many, I'll make two. LOL Thank you and I'll look forward to the photos!

Any photos you like something that shows what focus fanatics is. If a newbie was searching the net and found the video they would be like "Yea I want to be apart of that!". It can be of the engine compartment, your lady with the car, sitting on the beach with the sun behind it what ever shows off your personality and as long as it shows the site in a positive manner. It' doesn't need to be high resolution just good quality so you can see whats going on in the pic. I will use all the pics that get submitted as long as your not flipping the camera off or something lol. It's a open pallet have fun!

If you feel more comfortable e-mailing the pic(s) you can at: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Every site needs a bit of rice flair

(picture taken by Wiscozx3)

·
Registered
304 Posts
here is mine!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I probably have tons of the cars in South Texas ... let me know what exactly you are looking for.

Or I can email you the photos.

-Ray-

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I don't know if it was yours, but mine made it to one of them and I was soooo psyched :p.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
how long will this be up? im getting coil overs soon and ill get a pic up.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

Here was muh focus!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Here's mine. Have to have some wagon love in there lol

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I probably have tons of the cars in South Texas ... let me know what exactly you are looking for.

Or I can email you the photos.

-Ray-
Any photos you like something that shows what focus fanatics is. If a newbie was searching the net and found the video they would be like "Yea I want to be apart of that!". It can be of the engine compartment, your lady with the car, sitting on the beach with the sun behind it what ever shows off your personality and as long as it shows the site in a positive manner. It' doesn't need to be high resolution just good quality so you can see whats going on in the pic. I will use all the pics that get submitted as long as your not flipping the camera off or something lol. It's a open pallet have fun!

If you feel more comfortable e-mailing the pic(s) you can at: [email protected]

how long will this be up? im getting coil overs soon and ill get a pic up.
I most likely keep this up for a 3 or 4 weeks. To make sure everyone gets involved.

·
Registered
340 Posts

1 - 20 of 77 Posts