Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was going to get a Focus Fanatics license plate cover when I had seen I could just get 2 10" Decals as well in either red, blue, white, or silver. Thot about it a little and 10" is pretty small. If it was bigger like length of windsheild I would get a red one and put it @ the base of the windshield right about where the wipers sit.

Main reason for posting this was to see if anyone had purchased the 10" decal thing and if so where they put the stickers n if they had pix to post so I could see and get an idea of really what it would look like.

Cuz i guess with 10" decals I could put one going down the passenger side windowsheild but then again 10" is pretty small.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
put them on the back door glass.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like just on the bottom of the window or going down the side or what?

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I don't have pics, but the 10" sticker fits almost perfectly across the bottom of the rear side glass, and if I remember correctly, They are only 1" tall.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Here are the official FF sticker options:
6.5" decal

10" decal

15" digital decal, intended for windshield use

Tom, the owner of FF, is pretty cool about you getting your stickers made with the the focusfanatics name on it, just so long as you are not profiting from it, but be sure to ask him first, maybe even show him what you're getting made, you might design the next decal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts