Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tore off a lower part of my front facia in an mounf of ice in my driveway on my 2013 Focus half rubber half plastic has a part number on it of
AM51-R001A06-AB has 2 studs holding it on underneath the car.

Also had all my centercaps stolen off my 2010 Ford Harley Davidson F150
shooting you my Vin on this one to make sure there the right caps.
1FTFW1EV8AFB18363

THANKS for all your help to the focus community ANDY!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Anytime!thats what were here for.the piece for your focus with your forum discount would be $8.95.your center caps for the harley truck with your discount would be $83.63 each.if you decide to order,are you registered on fordparts.com?if not if you send me your email address i can send you an invitation to accept,you would be able to look up parts for your car and see what your price would be and ford gives really good pricing on shipping,most items only $9.95.glad to help,randy

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I'm on ford parts.
Hey can u send me both part #'S
To make my search easier? At least with the focus part when I search the one I gave u I get nothing but a part from china.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys!

I need AM51-R001A06-AB part as well. My wife made my day by going to the concrete bump today...

Does anybody can help me to buy this part?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Definately!,just send me your email address and i will send you a link to sign up for that you can place the order directly with me.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
Hi Andy.

I have 3 parts in my cart waiting to pull the trigger, but need to make sure you have all 3.

They are the "radiator air deflectors". Same part# for all 3, but they're the Left Hand Side, Right Hand Side, and the one on the bottom.

2004 SVT Focus ZX5 (parts fit 2000-2004 I believe)

Part # is 8310

Let me know

Thanks!

[drinking]

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
Don't know the whole story offhand, saw a mention before of a new person responding.

Used the same acct. without update, causing the confusion.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hello,
This is actually VillageAndy and I want to apologize for any confusion. Randy has been helping me from day one with the forum so when I received a promotion he was the natural replacement. Randy is completely dedicated to helping all forum members and has always shown me he is truly customer focused. Sorry again for the confusion. It was never mine or Randy's intent to mislead anyone.
Kind Regards,
Andy Kochan

·
Multi-Focusing
3,867 Posts
That's what I wanted to hear. [thumb]

And congrats on the promotion!!! [drinking]

Most of all TY. I've purchased a lot of parts and everything has been spot on. [headbang]

I'll be placing another order shortly lol.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Passenger Side Motor Mount

I'm looking for the Passenger Side Motor Mount for my Focus. Sailor recommended I contact you or price and availability. Everything I have found oline seems like they last a year at the most and aren't the entire assembly. If it's not necessary to replace the entire housing, I'm fine with that but want to do this right, once, and be done with it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts