Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I kinda need some help and opinion about this: Ive seen on a site (dont remember its url and name) some modified emblems for focus (or anyother ford model). Like instead of ford, its written focus or the commom ford but with different colours and so on... What u all think of them? U think I should get them? I was thinking on a blue with focus written on it. Does anyone know where can I find those emblems?

Thanks

PS: sorry bout my english, im not fluent. Hope u can understand me.[:D] [:D] [:D]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man... I like those, the red one is nice...
But I think I'll keep looking for the "focus" ones too...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
www.ffoc.co.uk look for a post about them by a game named Tezzy, however i know a fewother ppl who ordered them from the staes and never got them

·
Registered
123 Posts
There is a site where you can also get lighted ones. I'll post the link later. I love those. they glow a soft blue at night when your lights are on.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
mofocus said:
www.ffoc.co.uk look for a post about them by a game named Tezzy, however i know a fewother ppl who ordered them from the staes and never got them
sent that guy $50 never got shit stopped replying to emails

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i have seen stickers you can put ontop of your stock badges, but i think those look cheap. found those on ebay.

i have been trying to get ahold of this tezzy on ffoc for a couple of months, he has never replied to my e-mails. i wouldnt trust him with 5 bucks, let alone 50

but if you want it, i have his e-mail addy at home, just let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts