Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I FINALLY did this......Ever since I saw a yellow Euro Focus with just "SVT" on the rear, I have wanted to do this. It looks nice and clean now. The part under "Focus" is a little bit lighter than the SVT, but with a clay bar and wax, along with the sun, it should blend together. as long as it's not darker [thumb]. You can only see it if you know I removed the "focus", and you are REALLY close to it, so it's good [:)]

here's some picts:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

What I used:

(pay no mind to that removed shifter weight and all the cleaning supplies in the background [hihi])

Any comments? I like it. [:)]

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Hey that looks much better. I remember you talking about it at Carlisle. Glad to see you finally did it.

Looks good [thumb]

I wish mine said SVT [bigcry]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup...I waited till it got warm in the sun a little, and then I hacked it off [hihi]

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
please elaborate on the shifter wheight, and wy u took it off??

BTW, looks good...kinda wish i had an SVT just for uniqeness

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and that bag is FULL of microfiber towels.....[hihi]

the shifter weight was removed for better shifts.....search WD40's thread on it [thumb]

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
That Turtle Wax Bug and Tar remover is awesome. Used it to clean up when I debadged my focus as well. Yeah, looks better.

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks real purdy there Brinton. Kickstar, whats wrong with a little OCD?

Tony

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when I cut the badge, i used the razor blade all the way out, and I cut it halfway down between the badge and the paint. the residue I just scraped off with my finger, and microfiber and tar removered off what was left. yeah, the Turtle wax stuff is GOOD.

kickstar just likes to crack jokes on me, that's all...

hey kick, [neener]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^^see what I mean, We try to keep her in the random thread, but it's no use......she can be so.....unrefined...[hihi]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry, my dear, I can't see those.....must be that outdated server you are usung.....

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no, really, I am getting a bunch of "?"'s .....why don't you try imageshack.com?

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
see what I mean....sorry people......it won't happen again........

1 - 20 of 36 Posts