Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I went to Fords website, and just got a brochure in the mail for the $750 cash, and it does not mention on website or brochure a "sonic Blue option". My question, is sonic blue out in the US? And if it is, even though it is not on the website, do i just tell the dealer that's the color I want when I order the car?

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you are on the main Focus page on Ford.com, for whatever reason, no, you won't see the Sonic Blue. I did contact Ford Customer Service to let them know that this color was still on their website and not the Sonic Blue, and they HAVE changed it on the "build" site. If you go to build a Focus, you'll see that Kona Blue has been replaced with Sonic Blue....the same with the Black and the Red.

It's a paint, I know. I ordered the Kona Blue, and was told the color had been replaced with Sonic Blue. I was initially going to go with this, but after hearing it was a big flatter than the other colors, I went with the Sterling Grey instead. I haven't seen a Sonic Blue in person yet, just pictures, but I'm hoping I made the correct decision. I really wanted blue, but grey was my second choice to begin with, so I will live.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was torn between the candy blue and candy red as I had the chance to see both cars in person. Since I have always owned red cars I thought I would try blue this time until the wifey told me a crazy guy at her work drives a blue focus and unfortunately she might think of that really weird guy when she saw it sitting in the driveway! So I orderred the candy red and don't regret it!
The sterling grey is a very nice color on the 2012, you will like it!

·
Banned
363 Posts
Here is a picture of what Sonic Blue was when SVT used it on the Lightning. It was a beautiful color on a truck, and since it did not encompass all years of production it was somewhat rare.

It looks good in the pictures. It looks beautiful in the light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts