Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So going a different route as usual lol

I picked this up and never installed it, for those who've been around know about this manifold. Its ugly as shit but effective..

I bought this from a member here not so long ago that got it from Karl @ Massive..

These are no longer found since well Focus Central went out of business and when they came out they were 500+ so not many were sold.

It comes with a new gasket..

a little bit of info that i obtained- this is perfect for a wild N/A application or F/I application...

if you are looking to just add this to a basic build i would recommend against it.. you lose bottom end but do gain top end with this manifold....

You would need a tune to run this as well for optimal perf... the IACV does get relocated to the top and its already mounted so easy access unlike when its at the bottom which is a pain in the ass to remove if need be..

Payment: Paypal- you pay fees
Shipping: UPS Ground with insurance unless you prefer another method (shipping is paid by buyer)

Can accept payments with 50% down and sorry cant do a dollar a month lol

also trades are welcomed...

looking for the back covers of the st170 lights..
RS spoiler Mk1
Borla Exhaust
Fswerks Stealth exhaust
Roll Cage
fender flares
etc.. shoot me a trade worst i say is no..

Price- 300.00 or trades plus cash or equal trades or i send cash plus trade.. let me know.. im open to offers..

check my build thread for pics if you need right away, i can post some tonight..

·
Registered
186 Posts
are you looking for any svt parts? I've got mostly everything you could think of. Would go great on my FI SVT sleeper swap...

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I don't really need anything off a svt that i can think of. I just got rid of my svt a few months ago so if i still had it then for sure lol

now im down to the zx3 and a sedan

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump-

also looking for turbo with internal wastegate, bigger fmic, and redline hood struts...

im just thinking of parts i need or want to replace..

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump in the name of love

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is for the ZETEC engine..

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
ill trade a zex wet kit for it

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
then i would def blow my car up lolol

i just took off my venom kit last summer so sadly not looking to go back to nitrous atm..

thanks thoooooo

open to offers shoot worse is you miss!

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold!

Lock it uppp!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts