Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this car at the custom sounds texas heatwave here in austin a couple weeks ago.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
LOL yeah I can appreciate the work put into this but man, that may be the ugliest focus I've ever seen, maybe even worse then that bumble bee one......

I though, have never really been a huge fan of 1/2 1/2 car conversions. I much more prefer highlighting the cars current design rather then hacking in another. But as I said, I do definitely respect the amount of time and creativity this car contains.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
it looks like he is doing it right though, He certainly has put a crap load of effort into it.

Logan

But I guess its a love it or hate it matter, I kinda like it its different

·
Registered
715 Posts
yeowch.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looking interesting ... I saw this on that other Focus Site when it was first posted up.

The guy has balls, that is for sure.......

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Logan175 said:
double post but are those fusion headlight? It doesn't look like it but they kinda do lool familar

Caddy STS headlights turned side ways. That car is going to be a show winner
for sure.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
They are STS headlights turned on their side and swapped sides, but i'll give u some credit with the cadi idea Let's just hope he never takes it out on the street.

Attachments

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i think it will grow on everyone once its finished

·
Registered
759 Posts
i give him credit for the work he must have put into it, but man thats ugly

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Someone on [FJ] chopped the bumper into place:

I think it looks a LOT better than many of the other swaps I have seen on other car models.

I like the graffiti on there. I have never seen that done before and I think that's pretty damn original. Original wins you car shows.....

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Well the sad part is he will be the one winning A LOT of car shows when its done. Too bad TASTE is not part of the judges deciding factor.

I can respect the work as most but I realy think it could have been done better.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Taste doesn't matter per se, due to the fact that it is relatively creative and different. Understandably making an Escafocus or a Focalade shouldn't be all it takes to win car shows, but it is better than looking at your average show car that just has a bunch of speakers, monitors, lights, amps and fiberglass everywhere.

I think it's nice, they seem to have made the pieces flow well with the already somewhat boxy focus.

My vote, [thumb] to teh Focalade!

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I love it man, I would do a conversion like that in a heartbeat if I had the money and time. It looks like a Ford Fusions' steriod injected baby.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
a few years back i had the graffiti idea myself. i never did it because i don't know anyone good enough to do it right. his are all words and crap i was going to have pictures.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
he did good work with it, more than i could ever do, just not my style at all lol but it's definitely unique

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I think the reason why I am not a huge fan of it is the 'bling' factor. I'm too 'up' on the whole, gotta make everything look like an escalade thing.....

Next thing he'll be putting on 20" spinners..... who knows.....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts