Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how much I'm going to get out of this but... I'm a huge ford fan, so I have my 2013 Hatchback Focus Manual and heres the deal... I'm not looking to make it more powerful, I have a Mustang Fund for that... I want to Chicago Blackhawk the Crap out of this car... I'm looking for:

Seat Covers that will fit with Hawks Logo
Floor Mats that wont fall apart with the Hawks Logo
Shift Knob (and how to replace it, on my 02 GT stang it was simple)
And any other items you can think of.

Also looking for good accessories to make the car look great that aren't Blackhawk themed. This car is a daily driver I want to look great! When I get my brand new Ford Mustang.. that will be the fun driver.. But I want to have some fun with this car.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I know around here the one place to get all your Hockey car paraphernalia is Canadian Tire. I'm sure there is a parts store similar in the US. They have Chicago everything! Aside from that it's not hard to start painting/covering other stuff red, black and white...lol

Amazon.com has 14 pages of Chicago car accessories - Sports & Outdoors : Fan Shop : Auto Accessories : NHL : Chicago Blackhawks

What colour is your interior? All you really need is one centrally located logo and the rest can just be colour coordinated.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
I'm not sure how much I'm going to get out of this but... I'm a huge ford fan, so I have my 2013 Hatchback Focus Manual and heres the deal... I'm not looking to make it more powerful, I have a Mustang Fund for that... I want to Chicago Blackhawk the Crap out of this car... I'm looking for:

Seat Covers that will fit with Hawks Logo
Floor Mats that wont fall apart with the Hawks Logo
Shift Knob (and how to replace it, on my 02 GT stang it was simple)
And any other items you can think of.

Also looking for good accessories to make the car look great that aren't Blackhawk themed. This car is a daily driver I want to look great! When I get my brand new Ford Mustang.. that will be the fun driver.. But I want to have some fun with this car.

Moved to "MK3 Interior Mods & Upgrades". Since you're asking about interior upgrades and stuff like that, I will just move your thread to the proper section.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I picked up some heavy duty winter floormats with penguin logos from a local store here near Pitt. I haven't seen much else for the Pens that isn't direct from their NHL store, and isn't priced crazy high. Really curious how it turns out, since I've liked the hawks since back when Belfour was in the net for them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Really curious how it turns out, since I've liked the hawks since back when Belfour was in the net for them.
What a goaltending team they had back then, Belfour, Millen, Hasek & Waite.... Been a fan since then as well.

Big Fan!....lol

I have never had the stones to do a theme car. Can't wait to see how this one turns out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know around here the one place to get all your Hockey car paraphernalia is Canadian Tire. I'm sure there is a parts store similar in the US. They have Chicago everything! Aside from that it's not hard to start painting/covering other stuff red, black and white...lol

Amazon.com has 14 pages of Chicago car accessories - Sports & Outdoors : Fan Shop : Auto Accessories : NHL : Chicago Blackhawks

What colour is your interior? All you really need is one centrally located logo and the rest can just be colour coordinated.
My Car is already Race Red which is nice :) . My interior is Grey (I will try to get pics up on here sometime soon) I've seen heavy duty floor mats but heard the logo peels off quickly. I've seen some seat covers but am concerned with how they will fit over the Focus seats.

I would really LOVE to have a shift knob that has the Hawks Logo on it, but can't seem to find one and like I stated.. My 02 GT Stang was a sinch to change knobs... they just screwed off... My Focus looks like it will be more complex.

I've seen some cool lighting mods people have done to their focus too!

I appriciate all replies as they all help me out :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
While I don't like the Black Hawks I can't wait to see what you do.

Go Wings! That regular season sweep was nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts