Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that it matters to me, but if our US made Focus has only 40% domestic parts, what about the other 60%.

So far, I can only find reference to the German built 5-speed.

Who knows some of the other foriegn parts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
40% is still a huge chunk compared to most "American" cars out there. In fact Ford in general is the most American company still using the most U.S built parts in their cars from what I remember reading a few months back. Trucks may be a different story but I'm not sure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
I looked around at some of the parts tags still stuck to pretty much every part on the car (mainly the engine bay) and I think I saw "Made in Mexico" more than a few times.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top