Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just got the new 2008 Focus about a week ago. So far is drives decently and I'm ready to upgrade a few things(headlight bulbs, black out tail lights, exhaust, and pedals(check, installed last night))

I just bought Nokya H13 Artic White bulbs. Checked out the owner's manual on the bulb replacement instructions BUT the user manual only contains info for the SYNC. Has anyone upgraded the bulbs yet? I've done a 2004 mustang and it only took about 20 minutes but every car is different. Thanks.

[loveff]

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
^^^ I want to say in the archive there is a how to on removing the headlight. In order to change them you are required to remove the whole housing i believe. It is pretty stupid in order to just change a bulb. But thats what i am sure has to happen.

Welcome to FF and thank you for upgrading to a nice halogen and not tossing HID's in them. I applaud you for that and commend your choice in brand and style.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i couldn't find it but I will check it out myself right now and see if I run into any issues

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Glad i could direct you to some help so you could get them installed man.

And they look excellent, nokya are a amazing bulb you will enjoy them very much.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i see you're interested in tinted tails, if you're interested, look us up in the Unique Coatings sponsor forum. We can provide you with the tinted lenses, as well as HIDs, HID retrofits, tinted headlights, led upgrade bulbs, etc.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Wang welcome to FF! I have a quick question...I was wondering if you went with Arctic white or Cosmic white...you said one in the first post then another later. Could you clarify which one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts