Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends, can you tell me the pin output voltage value of the ecu in the picture?

Is there a difference between 2ana in me but 2anb in some ecu?

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
18,241 Posts
You gotta be kidding, the OEM doesn't even do that.

Impossible to begin with as some of the outputs are variable based on what inputs went into them to determine output.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Are you looking for a specific pin or all pins? Normally the ECU outputs 5v on reference pins, but PWM output is going to vary and will be a range. If the strategy code 2ANA and 2ANB work in the same car, the output voltages are the same and the only difference is likely strategy revision.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you looking for a specific pin or all pins? Normally the ECU outputs 5v on reference pins, but PWM output is going to vary and will be a range. If the strategy code 2ANA and 2ANB work in the same car, the output voltages are the same and the only difference is likely strategy revision.

Thank you for your help. I give an example on this site like Ford EEC-IV. It writes the off and on voltage of the butterfly sensor, I need the voltages of the sensors and the valve. What code should I search with to get an ecu? Which code is important?

·
FF Affiliate
31,569 Posts
Being 1 Number and 2 letters vs 3 letters and 1 Number ECU Code tells me its non US PCM / Focus and no one here would have what your looking for , go to your local Ford dealer here in the US they will let you look at the Focus pin out book and make copies

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts