Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the hotel info and contact number for you to call , make sure you tell them your with FOCI FEST . remember dates are July 28-30 . Cocoa Beach Florida

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Oceanfront Resort. I am pleased to offer you the following to arrive on July 28, 2006, staying two (2) nights:

15 non-oceanfront standard rooms @ $110.00

Rates are subject to 11% tax. In order to serve your group more efficiently, please take note of the following items:

1. Guarantee: Guests to make individual guaranteed reservation by calling (800)962-0028 and identifying as FOCI Fest no later than June 20, 2006.
2. Payment: Guests pay individually on arrival
3. Cancellation: Individual cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations made after the specified date will result in forfeiture of one night room and tax.
4. Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
5. Any special requests cannot be guaranteed, however, the hotel will make every attempt to accommodate those requests.

We need to have a minimum of 10 rooms reserved by june 20th if not we lose the block and special rate. You do not have to spend 2 nights for the rate. Any questions pm me or you can email me ,

Thanks Focus825
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts