Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Domestic Disturbance and her crew:

Brandon (salomon01)

Gabe-Houston Chapter President (Red-SE-00')

Ryan-Race Division Captain (djkurruption)

Jason-Dallas Chapter President (dropdfocus)

Jason (black02zx3)

Justin (greyzxtre)

Lee (lman)
2nd Place Winner: Domestic Sport Compact

Milton (greystealth)

We all had a great time in Houston this weekend and I think we did an awesome job representing our club and showing everyone how great Foci can look. This was the first show I've been to where we got a lot of people actually looking at our cars even though we were tossed in the corner.

Stay tuned next year. We've got some great stuff planned!
[thumb]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
cool some Texas foci, suprised i dont see more around here

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
it looks to me like he has the synthesis or whatever its called process done where they cover whatever you send themin the desired pattern or color you want, i also think a plain silver bumper would look better but thats me

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
All the foci look great, except that silver one with the stock rims, ugly front bumper, and hood. Maybe I just have bad taste, but that's one fugly focus, sry bud.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
dope! that black svt with those wheels.... what wheels are they?? hot looking cars all around though, fella's!

·
Registered
511 Posts
The rims on the First car look like my new Rev Model II rims in hyperblack! I am willing to bet that is what they are! That car is sick.. think there are clear coats on it?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
all the cars look great except the one with the funky bumper. the hood looks good and would look better if the rest of the car was the same color but what throws it off is the front bumper. love the first car it rocks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 1st black zx3 is not an svt. It has 17" Velox VX8's on it.

The silver zx3 has the scorpion body kit on it covered by www.skinzautowraps.com
It is diamond plate looking vinyl and you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. And how did he win 2nd place? Lee's car attrats people to it and keeps them interested. Most people only mod the outside of the car and think they will win like that. Not the case at all. Car shows are based on the overall car inside and out. Lee's car pulls it off with very little effort. He's got the strobes, neons, kit, and hood to get you to the car, then he has the in-dash screen, ps2, and sick sub install to make you like inside and wonder what's next.
Just like race cars, show cars are always a work in progress. Wheels weren't in his budget for this season but they will be next season. Lee and myself are planning to attend some shows out of Texas next year so if we're in your neighborhood, come and check us out so you can really appreciate the diamond plate bumpers. I promise you will be impressed.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, some of those Foci are pretty cool looking. I'm liking the first one but not that red one or that one that looks like it has a checkerboard on the front of it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh the blue one isn't an svt either. it just has a svt bumper and the wheels are rota attacks which are no longer available in our bolt pattern.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nice man, nice. I especially like the first one. I have the exact same rims, and have never seen them on a black car. It looks really really good. It's good to see a group of people showing how good a modified Focus can look. [thumb] [thumb]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
is the domand plated focus ever by chance around Quinlan? a freind of mine showed a pic of a focus he saw the other day, and it had the exact same stuff

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Nice black ones... that first one is sweet. What is used to keep it that shiny? I have a black one and it's in desperate need of some shine.
Yeah, they are all pretty sharp looking.... EXCEPT... (you knew it was coming!) for that "diamond-plated" one. Not like my opinion makes any difference or should matter (it shouldn't), but I am just stating my view.
Good for the owner though, for putting the work into it and gettin a nice trophy out of it. Good for all of you!!! Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts