Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out on saturday at my usual skate spot ( sothbank ) , so took some shots while the streets were empty , courtesy of the world cup [:)]

First stop , coolant . If ur wondering about the parking , im tired of door scuffs

Anyways , first stop Regent street but some stupid roller blade rally was on so no good pics
:evil:

Went to my usual hang out on a weekend , Southbank

Too much traffic up there so went down to canary wharf . Taking pics in here was funny as hell . Since 9-11 , its been very tight on security .. managed to get in though :D

Spot the cops . Funny thing is , when they saw me park up AT THE BASE OF THE TOWER :shock: and run off with some sort of remote ( camera ) in my hand . Boy were they quick to respond . ( undestandable )

They understood what i was up to and in this pic , im actually shouting at them to move further down outta shot

Eventually got moved on so went further south east london

accross the Thames river , Millenium dome

so had to go over

random shots

Broke down

·
Registered
875 Posts
NICE! Your car is definitely growing on me. Awesome shots. I like the ST170 (I think) in one of the pics.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great car + great shots = awesome! Just out of curiosity, what is the red circle that's in your lower grille (kinda looks like a fog light, or even part of an air intake)?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Love the pics ... glad to see you rockin' the Focus in the UK

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys

the red thing in the grill mate is my air intake to the BMC induction kit . At the moment ive had to disconnect it as theres no space with the hella lights .

cheers agin for checkin em out .

·
Registered
758 Posts
That car is flippin AWESOME!!! Im not much for those headlights, never like those, and I'd like the rims alot more if they weren't white. But over all that car looks great. Love those flat black tails, those are kick ass. Nice pics, (that Mellinium dome is crazy).

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
There is also a Rolls-Royce in one of the shots. Not bad for background, not feeling the car though. Too dark. Go to stock tails and heads and lose the rims.

·
Registered
354 Posts
LOVE the car...and of course the scenery too!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice car but i agree with everyone before me, lose the wheels and the dub symbol and the headlights. id get the st170 headlights. also where can i get that intake and the induction kit and will it fit the zetec?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nothing like a day with just you, a clean focus, a beautiful backdrop and a roll of film....ahhh..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys

Wheels arent going anywhere cause i love em ..

also the headlights as ive just bought and fitted them . I hate st170 lights , i even made a pair with clear indicators and didnt like em .

sorry but those requests fall on deaf ears lolool

thanks again .

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Induction kit can be gotten anywhere as far as i know , the red bit came seperate with a pipercross cold air feed .

Will fit a zetec cause thats what my car is

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Oh yeah , those tails were illegal ( too dark ) so i fitted these instead .

again , not really looking for any advice on my car as i like it as it is , and thats what its about isnt it ?

Its why i spent my money on it

DEPOS

1 - 20 of 27 Posts