Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna meet up somewhere in lebanon? @ a park or something. We Can Cook out and ill bring the food. Just need to know who all would come.

My wife is pregnant with our 2nd child and is due any time now so i can't be too far away.

I work 7am-430pm in dayton so mon-friday is out of the question. Friday evening or saturday or sunday works best for me.

Lets hear your opinions!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greentree sounds good to me. The off 741 and greentree?

ill bring the stuff you guys bring yourselfs and your Foci lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i make some killer burgers with jack daniel sauce!
mmmm... sounds good right about now! lol

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
One of these days I might actually have a decent Focus to bring to a get together!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey just bring one and dont worry about it being decent. lol its just us.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we can meet up somewhere in lebanon, my house or whatever and drive up to the park from there.

what do ya say?!? lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
i'm in. need a date in advance tho, so i can plan accordingly if it's on a weekend i have my boy. even if it is, he can come along. when were u looking to do this?

also, i may be in need of a couple extra set of hands this monday (i know, i know, everyone's day off). i'm going to be staying late after work saturday painting my lip kit and i'm planning on putting it on monday so if people are free, i'll buy some pizza and drinks. the kit is in my shop in fairfield so we'd b meeting out there.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was thinkin about this saturday? bring your boy ill bring my son hes 2 years old they'll have a blast!

·
Registered
408 Posts
im up for it since most of you guys are from southern areas we could meet up at the shell station in kings, nick should know where thats at since he works by there. there is two playgrounds there so the kids should be entertained ill have my step son and my daughter this weekend. we should all bring somethin i bring the pop

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds awesome, ill bring the hamburgers and buns. and the charcoal & utensils

plates and cups too lol unless someone else wants to

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
What time are you guys thinking Saturday. I can probably come up for a little while just to meet any new faces that may be there.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was thinking around 5ish? anytimes really fine with me. just let me know

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im going to be there.

Incase anyone needs to call me for any reason my # 513-850-3642

i guess its on for 5pm then @ greetree park

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Where is greetree? I can either meet at the shell or go there if I have direction. What can I bring?

·
Registered
408 Posts
well go 71 n to kings exit but turn left off the exit thats 741. keep on 741 you'll pass over 63 after the intersection at 63 there will bw another traffic light, turn right onto green tree, the park is on your right. we need to make sure the shelters arnt reserved, with being labor day weekend. i hope we can get alot of people to go.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts