Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Dang Alex, that is an awesome price structure you have going. I regret ever selling my LED tails a couple years ago. Yours will be gone soon for sure.

GLWS

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang Alex, that is an awesome price structure you have going. I regret ever selling my LED tails a couple years ago. Yours will be gone soon for sure.

GLWS
yeah they are brand new and cheaper than ebay
and don't look and believe that they are plug and play on ebay, they aren't

they all say that tails are plug and play but you will need to do a bit of splicing to set them right... I am no longer a foci owner so I am letting them go[bawling]

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
PM me a deal if I got dash pocket with fuse cover and euro HVAC surround with clocks and cig lighter

·
Registered
364 Posts
likely a dumb question a have regarding the sub. I have not spent a second of time ever looking up the sub specs for the SVT or the AMP that powers it. So if I was looking at getting the 12 inch sub you have, would I:

A) would i have to get an AMP or can i integrate into whatever is in the SVT now?
B) If yes would i notice a difference without upgrading the amp?
C) I'm guessing this fits right where the current one does, and hides likely behind the current carpet there?

thanks,

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
likely a dumb question a have regarding the sub. I have not spent a second of time ever looking up the sub specs for the SVT or the AMP that powers it. So if I was looking at getting the 12 inch sub you have, would I:

A) would i have to get an AMP or can i integrate into whatever is in the SVT now?
B) If yes would i notice a difference without upgrading the amp?
C) I'm guessing this fits right where the current one does, and hides likely behind the current carpet there?

thanks,
A) You will need to get Amplifier and I have one for sale, just need to post it, will let it got cheap. SVT factory amplifier wouldn't be that powerful to keep up with 12 inch sub

C) this is molded for any hatch and it doesn't hides behind your carpet. in fact you will need to take carpet off in order to put this snugly, it also has 2 mounting brackets to bolt it so it won't jump around in the trunk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts