Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1376 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Is it because you don't have the one touch automatic up/down window controls?[idea]
I was wondering about that too. But "electric" is a weird way to put it. Instead of "auto" or something like that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Flashed the global windows successfully on a 2013 Focus Hatchback Titanium...Tried hill assist, got three errors lights, ABS, EBrake, and Traction Control in dash...Just reflashed without hill assist and error lights went away, plus took it for a test drive and hill assist didn't even work....
you can put hillassit on then in focccus click on ABS then hit initialize abs . That will get rid of the lights in the dash... I used forscan after to erase all codes but you don't have to

·
Registered
505 Posts
anyone have a fix for not being able to get past ecu security when trying to read from the BCM?

just had to have the bcm replaced on my 2014. before i had it reprogrammed for selectshift no issues with focccus. now that it got replaced i cannot get thru the security to reprogram now im stuck with LOW

·
Registered
505 Posts
does it tell you to copy and paste a vbf file? if so i have the most common calibration files .. youll have to paste them in your documents directory...

No it just says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
505 Posts
i think it probably is your adapter that is causing that, have you tried using forscan?

I’ve never had an issue with my elm adapter before. Has worked fine for me before. And haven’t messed with forscan yet

·
Registered
505 Posts
i suggest uninstalling focccus the reinstalling it .... heres the link for all the different versions of focccus Index of /FoCCCus/

Thanks. I’m still on 8.6 which seems to still be the most recent

·
Registered
505 Posts
What odb are you using ? Bt or usb?
It helps setting your com port to what your using instead of having it set to auto
threw the old bcm in after repairing it. everything works fine now. was definately the new BCM that was giving the program issues.

but i was using a usb elm 327 adapter. like i said earlier i have used this thing for months on many cars no issues. but it was definitely the bcm

·
Registered
617 Posts
i suggest uninstalling focccus the reinstalling it .... heres the link for all the different versions of focccus Index of /FoCCCus/

would 0.8.zip be the latest since it is last on the list or would 0.8.6.zip which I think has a larger file size if that's what the 20066038 represents?

FoCCCus_0.8.6.zip 16-Oct-2017 22:16 20066038
FoCCCus_0.8.zip 16-Oct-2017 22:16 17834945

·
Registered
505 Posts
8.6 would be the latest because 8 is just the base

·
Registered
617 Posts
thanks, they have it in a funny place at the end of the list instead of the starting point and since all dates are the same (no way to tell progression) I wanted to be sure 8 wasnt the "finalized" version before they start "9" series

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yeah pretty much just look for the highest number

·
Registered
617 Posts
Both are programs are designed and used by the Russians to hack into our cars and sway the way we vote.
My thoughts exactly! [cheers]

·
Registered
9 Posts
FoCCCus in St Paul, MN

Does anyone know who might have the FoCCCus setup neat St Paul (Oakdale) MN? I would like to turn on the US Foglight option on a 2015 SE Hatchback.

1321 - 1340 of 1376 Posts