Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1376 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Got mine in the mail today. Glued together though :( I'm going to get a switch and wire it up tomorrow.
Depending on what you're doing, the switch to enable medium-speed CAN might not be required. For example, it isn't necessary if all you want to do is enable the global open/close for your windows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice to see that. I had used it also. I had added anti-theft alarm in my car.
the voice is so big.lolo!
I share some pictrues to you.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
nice to see that. I had used it also. I had added anti-theft alarm in my car.
the voice is so big.lolo!
I share some pictrues to you.

Error

You requested address (URL) can not get

When trying to read the following address (URL): http://club0.autoimg.cn/album/userphotos/2014/04/11/500_434af15f-7b50-4a24-a550-c0d62cbdcedd.jpg

The following error occurred:

Access Denied.
denied access
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.
current access control settings prevent your request is accepted, if you think this is wrong, please contact your contact the network service provider.

The cache server administrator: [email protected]
[dunno]

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Well i might be the first to make a transmission change. Hopefully, it works.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just enabled Global open/close on my 2014 SE Focus. Tapping the lock button honks my car twice but doesn't roll up my windows. I only have driver side one-touch.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Just enabled Global open/close on my 2014 SE Focus. Tapping the lock button honks my car twice but doesn't roll up my windows. I only have driver side one-touch.
Wait, they don't roll down either, right? As far as I know, you hold the lock / unlock on the key fob to activate it. Not that it matters, it only works with cars that have the one-touch window modules. Your other window switch modules don't have power until you're in accessory mode (I think) like they would on a Ti/SEL or other package with one touch. The global sunroof option also won't work for the MK3 Focus for what I can only assume is the same reason.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wait, they don't roll down either, right? As far as I know, you hold the lock / unlock on the key fob to activate it. Not that it matters, it only works with cars that have the one-touch window modules. Your other window switch modules don't have power until you're in accessory mode (I think) like they would on a Ti/SEL or other package with one touch. The global sunroof option also won't work for the MK3 Focus for what I can only assume is the same reason.
I wouldn't doubt that it has something to do with how the sunroof is wired up. If I turn off the car before I hit the button to close the sunroof, it will get ALMOST closed before it loses power and I have to hit the ignition button and close it the rest of the way. Also upset about having to hold the button if it's popped up and I want to close it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So does anyone have confirmation that global open close will work on 2012 SE?
Still waiting on my eml327 to come in but just want to make sure
Also do I need to do the medium speed mod to make global open/close work?

·
Registered
510 Posts
So does anyone have confirmation that global open close will work on 2012 SE?
Still waiting on my eml327 to come in but just want to make sure
Also do I need to do the medium speed mod to make global open/close work?
I can almost guarantee that it won't work. The only way it will is if you have one touch up / down for all four windows.

To test for sure on your car, try to put the windows down with the key out of the ignition. If you can do that, Global open / close will work, if not, no go.

81 - 100 of 1376 Posts