Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
[???:)] yes it gives you mucho horsepower [strongman] [hah]
It might work if you plan on throwing it at the car you're racing.
I see you have some performance modifications to your car...so this thread has to be a joke. Otherwise, maybe you should do some research on how mtx transmissions work vs atx.

This has got to be the bonehead post of the year...< sorry couldn't help it[smackbum]

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
awww, come on no need to be mean, lol. a simple nope would have been good, lol. no a atx uses a flex plate for the starter and torque converter to transfer the power from the engine to the tranny there is no actual machanical connection, a mtx has a flywheel that is bolted directly to the pressure plate and clutch disc is mashed between them. nope no worky.

·
Registered
148 Posts
awww, come on no need to be mean, lol. a simple nope would have been good, lol. no a atx uses a flex plate for the starter and torque converter to transfer the power from the engine to the tranny there is no actual machanical connection, a mtx has a flywheel that is bolted directly to the pressure plate and clutch disc is mashed between them. nope no worky.
yeah i couldn't help it...i'm sorry[bash]

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a

thats all i wanted to know cause i dunno about transmissions... i know more on body work and painting and performance just not transmissions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts