Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just about the last mod for me[:)~] I realy have been thinkin on this...But I don`t hear much from anyone. So anyone got a heads up on this kinda help me to decide!![?|] [?|]

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well what kind of #s are you putting out? do you plan on diong any other tranny related work?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I think I butdyno at whossyurdady...but with stg 2cran- 10.4tonecalifforniamustanghead-2001int/ported-fomoco stainlessw/racepipe-cheater-demonedchip/recal-shrtthrwstick-magana2.25-o-iforgot/jrscIkinda think about 165 on the low side to the wheels...Also a few mods to the suspension like eibacs w/the struts etc...Got a few $$$ deneros in this heheheheh comucar..But I wanna rev faster.........So I`m startin to think lighter is better and what about lexan instead of glass to all but the front windscreen ...I Just dont know My tranny already hates me with the cams and kinda klanks at 900-950 Idle I just need to know whos got Lightweight and whats the rev improvement????
And for allls you that think high compression is not a friend to F/I think about the end results--- You can do this for a while and be safe...But build the car to run cold and it could live a long life on the street...!!!!!!
My little scooter started out as a get to work thing..Then I was enlightened by a guy who goes by focaltech...but that was a lonnng time ago and this thread had only a few ppl..Wheres focal and heather when you need em...OH well love my focus in utah...Wish more ppl here did..

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i was here way back when, i dunno man iknow you making good power, but im not sure if its enough tq to stop the hanging revs, and the even worse clacking, may want to wait and do the whole flywheel,gears, and LSD at once, thats what id do, and small boost does go well w/ higher compression, but not high boost and high compression so much..........

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
i would like an anwser to that question as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts