Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an automatic ZX3 right now with a volant intake and a Magnaflow exhaust and i really like the way it sounds. Im looking at a manual ZX3 with a Flowmaster Tru Bendz exhaust with an aem cai. I was just wondering what peoples opinion of the flowmaster exhaust was. And was also wondering if you thought it would be would goin to the auto shop to have them change the Magnaflow exhaust from my automatic and put it on the manual and throw the flowmaster on the automatic because I would be selling the automatic and want to keep the magnaflow exhaust. Anyone think that would be worth my time or money?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I personally don't like it. There's a guy kicking around the forums here with a Flowmaster and I think it sounds pretty rank to be honest. I'd keep the Magnaflow if you can, Magnaflow is one of the better ones out there, rates up with Borla, MBRP IMO...... I'd do the swap myself personally.................

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
keep the magnaflow, put your stock set-up back on if you still have it, and sell the flowmaster and make some cash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts