Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
They sound great on a Fox body 5.0 Mustang. But on a Focus I don't know. They should sound pretty raspy and give you a crackle and pop.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Sounds great on my 4.0L Straight 6 Jeep... but once again I don't think its one of those mufflers for a 2.0L focus unless you are of the kind that like the sound. its personal preference but that muffler does not belong on any 4 cylinder motor.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
They sound great on a Fox body 5.0 Mustang. But on a Focus I don't know. They should sound pretty raspy and give you a crackle and pop.
This on a 5.0, but a foci?

·
Registered
174 Posts
You can find comparison videos on YouTube between the Flowmasters and MagnaFlow. Honestly, between listening to the two I didn't hear a difference. I went with my MagnaFlow because it was stainless steel so I could run it year round without it falling off, it was cheap compared to everything else I could find considering it was lifetime warranty, and it was free shipping and handling.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Borla FTW

·
Registered
14 Posts
Flowmaster uses a welded chamber design for their mufflers, instead of a straight through design with sound dampening media. Completely different muffler design than Borla, Magnaflow, Etc... Like the other guys said, they sound great on larger displacement engines, but not usually on 4 cylinders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts