Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my car for about 6 months and one thing i have noticed is these cars are pretty rare. I allways go to my local meets to see if there are any focuses but there aren't, and if they are then they are zx3's. I have seen a couple on the street but never at the meets. I am just trying to find some local svtf owners. By the way i live in Boynton Beach so if your nearby we should check eachothers cars out.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Try the South East forum dude.
I live in Jax but I visit Stuart a couple times a month.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am in the Orlando area. There are a few around here but the local SVT club would not give us the time of day. If you don't have a Cobra...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I don't have a Cobra, but those guys all seem to wander over at the track to see what I'm running... Especially after I smoked a SVT Lightning at Funday Sunday Apparently the guy in the tower announced a "SVT VS. SVT RACE! " so everyone was looking.. hehe

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've only seen two in Miami. A red one and another silver one.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I drive a svtf and live in the orlando area. Their are'nt that many svtf on the road here either, but then again they were a limited production vehicle. If your lucky enough to own one, Well, Just drive it like you stole it. I'm in no way cutting down the regular focus owners , those cars get moded and their quick. I think the focus just wants to be driven hard, and mine loves the high rpm's anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts