Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a friend of mine are down in Jacksonville, Florida until next saturday. is there anyone who wouldn't mind meeting up and just hanging out? we also plan to head down to tampa monday for the night but if theres anyone who wants to hang out we can head down earlier. just post or pm me. either works and we can figure something out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything man. again here till saturday following. tomorrow will be in tampa but tuesday is a car meet for our club. maybe can meet up there or before/after

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deland...yeah that would be interesting to go back down that way. If you want to make a ride up to Jax or something and have a group of foci get together or something then i would be in for that. but it would have to be before 4 or so on saturday. If i was going tward deland i would probably keep going to tampa where i met this girl on monday...enough said ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm i have seen a few foci driving through town. one yellow with evo 3 (i think) body kit stock rims. a few SVT's out there too

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm well i am thinking that i might be going to tampa tonight unless the girl can come up here(which i slightly doubt) but if your going to be driving through and you have an hour or so i live like 5 miles off I-95 off I-295

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yea..I might be able too depends on what time I actually leave my house tomarrow cause I am going to the beach in the morning/noon with my GF to surf alittle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts