Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my original floor mats broke, well, started to get perforated, so i changed them but still the one that i got still same thing... can you recomend me some good one, that will not get perforated on the heel, since i start to get anoyed

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean, I had a set in my 2001, the gas pedal heel mark wore though, got a new set out of an SVT, did the same thing after a year. I dunno, there's so many aftermarket ones you can buy, just go and shop around, no brand names come to mind for me........

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Because you have warranty, Ford 'MAY' warranty the floor mats, I dunno though, hard to say but they shouldn't be wearing out that quickly from normal use.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Ford accesories has some that alot better than the stock ones. I have them in my svt and love them. Theyre the all-weather ones that are super tough and hold all the water and dirt you may have on your feet.

YOu can also have the option of the FRPP ones.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might get the dimond cut aluminum ones...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
B16, those rubber mats, is that the set that says "fOCUS" in the pattern on the driver side, parallel to the long direction of the car? If so, I can only suggest them with one caveat, there's a ridge that always caught my heel when I clutched, if they were positioned with the alignment knob in the hole in the mat. I kinda shoved them around in the footwell and got it, at least passable. Other than that, yeah they're pretty much indestructible, but I'm using the FR ones except in the winters.

Unless those arent the same mats, in which case, nevermind.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I can say i have never had that happen. The ones in the top picture are the ones in my svt. I love them. The ones that are in the '06 and newer are different:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi - new here. Just wanted to share that I have those chrome-like diamond cut pattern mats...very durable, easy to clean (windex), and so far indestructable. Been using these mats for the last year and a half - still look the same as when I purchased them. Great price too.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I am getting black powdercoated diamondplate floormats.

They are going to be amazing looking, durable, and most of all.. reflect my glow without showing a reflection of the tube itself....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts