Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to floodfordesp, they are an authorized ford ESP seller. My dealer is checking into but their initial thought was this is a third party warranty and not a legit ford esp. I called ford and the gal said the same thing. I know a few people on ford forums have indicated they have bought from flood ford. Has anyone that has bought it actually used it and can confirm it is legit.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
According to floodfordesp, they are an authorized ford ESP seller. My dealer is checking into but their initial thought was this is a third party warranty and not a legit ford esp. I called ford and the gal said the same thing. I know a few people on ford forums have indicated they have bought from flood ford. Has anyone that has bought it actually used it and can confirm it is legit.
It is 100% legitimate and not a third party warranty, although the other local dealer doesn't like hearing this because Flood Ford like Anderson Koch Ford warranty, Zeigler, et al that sell the Ford ESP through the internet don't make as much profit on each sale, but they do make the easy money of only filling out the paperwork with Ford v.s. arguing with you while selling you a car.

For my old SEL Anderson Koch Ford warranty was the least expensive for 7 year/100k mile warranty with the $0 deductible. This time I was able to get my dealer to match them for the ST, but I wasn't going to consider it otherwise.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hi mnhuntr,

Flood Ford is a dealership that sells both Ford and aftermarket ESP's. I recommend calling into Ford ESP Sales at 877-794-6434 (9:00 am - 10:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday.) I also encourage you to check out the ESP website here. Those two resources should answer any questions you have. :)

Meagan

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I keep getting official looking mailings with the tear off strips on the sides that appear to be from Ford but is actually a third party warranty company. I tossed two today alone...

Brian

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
I keep getting official looking mailings with the tear off strips on the sides that appear to be from Ford but is actually a third party warranty company. I tossed two today alone...

Brian
Typical crap that I get ever so often.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I got mine here. www.lombardfordwarrantys.com

Sign up for their discount and you get a good percentage off coupon. I got the premium extended w/rental first day coverage for like $850 for 6/75000. I plan on getting something new about 6 years in.

They already registered it with Ford and were good about responding to questions. Got the paperwork about 2 weeks after ordering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts