·
Registered
294 Posts
Oopsies. That super sucks bro.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
So massive performance is sending me pistons and a serviceable block. My head is getting completely rebuilt. And I have spent the evening acquainting myself with the data Q. Between that and binaryeditor with the new engine I should not even need to go to the dyno.

Unfortunately my stuff was Freight shipped so there's no idea what it's actually going to show up. But in the meantime I have a nice collection of boxes oil pumps water pumps and other items collecting on my kitchen table
. Is my first time having Performance Engine built so I'll take any input you guys can give me

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
My engine will be ready this weekend. The builder took time off for the birth of his son. So I have been waiting and researching.

We also got the spoiler mounted and the car painted

Should be together next week.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
A steady hand and warming the cans on the stove makes the diffrence

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
It only took 9 months and a ton of work but ladies and gentlemen I would like to present "Ragnarok". uploadfromtaptalk1461517762638.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dope bro!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Update !

So here we go after a few years its important to que everyone in on the progress after some autocross.

1. This car is never done.

2. The e85 is awesome!!!!!! but it does not like cold weather starts.

3. At 10 psi first gear was pretty much useless on gas without a trained foot, on gas on e85 it is useless.

All this being said After all these years it's running great and getting a tune switching system and backup water cooling system for the turbo. The paint is needing some touch up as I did not adequately scuff or prime it prior to spraying. All in All ZETEC FOREVER

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Update: learned the hard way that a excedy hyper clutch does not like coolant leaking on it. Also upping my water injection game along going to a air to water intercooler and a 19t from a 13t. I am installing tw .pressure lights that will be off when the water injection and cooling system go over 4 psi. Shooting for below ambient temps in 120 degree Texas weather. 20k on e85 and no knock damage on bearing inspection.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts