Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[?|] My wife has a 2002 focus se and for the life of me I can not find the flasher unit this thing clicks so loud that it gives me a head ach sitting at a street light. So I was hoping maybe some one has found it and could help me out thanks

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i dont know where its located but what i do is just turn on my stereo as load as possible so i wont have to hear the flashers [hihi]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
it's located within the actual stalk itself. Pull it out and have a play. Sorry to be unhelpful, but there's def somehting on the old forum about it. Just have a cruise. I know it's there.

cHeers

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
good luck svt and hope you get your problem fixed

·
Registered
456 Posts
Fabster82 said:
i dont know where its located but what i do is just turn on my stereo as load as possible so i wont have to hear the flashers [hihi]
That is what I do [:)]

Actually I have also become acustom to it. At first it was kinda annoying but it grows on you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think I read somewhere that it kind of sounds like someone popping a Snapple cap.[:D]
At first it was different than the normal relay click sound but I got use to it.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
oracleguy said:
That is what I do [:)]

Actually I have also become acustom to it. At first it was kinda annoying but it grows on you.
it totally grew on me after having two focus it becomes normal

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
It's not that bad after you get use to it but my friends aways give me shyt about it.
Oh well, it's my car not theirs...
[:D]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
oh it pisses the hell outta me, I can still hear it with my musci on...I guess the subs aren't loud enough...time for a 1000 watt amp!! :)
-Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts