Votes: 88 97.8%
  • Out

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
blah, West Palm Beach. In Wellington. Work at Boca Town Center Mall thou. you're all way too damn far. Just move down here and you'll be happier!!! lol j/k

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Im in Orlando up for a meet in central FL let me know[thumb]

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
im in, but i wont be living in florida until october, im sure i would be able to make it to a meet tho depending on where its at, keep me posted

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
firefightergarcia said:
No problem...we have a meet the 27th..I'll let you know how it goes...
Were's the meet at? Did I miss that thread[rolleyes] ?Or is it at Dans[???:)]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey all. I will be in the Fort Walton Beach area come July 21 or around there. So I would be up for a meet or anything else, would love to get into the Focus seen.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I LIVE IN FT.LAUDERDALE

im gonna miss the fj meeting at towers next week

TOWERS is actually not a really good place to have a g2g most spots are actually paid for in advaced and or people get thier really early like 4 oclock to block spots for other people we need to find a nice central spot we can have this at.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I find it rather difficult to have just 1 club for the ENTIRE state of Florida. That's why FJ has a South Florida club, a Central Florida club and so forth... Well, last I checked on that site (?)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yoyoyo! I'm in! The only guy here I know of is that crazy REDFOCZ guy! BTW mike, if you still wanna race me, let me know. There's another girl that I met here in Orlando, she just moved from NJ, so if something is gonna go down, I'll try to get her to come too.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts