Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel it is in very bad taste that another board (fj) has not allowed (focal point) to post about there up coming GTG at Focus-Power

Many have tried to post about this there and from what i understand the mods keep taking them down TRUELY CRAPPY WORK GUYS and ron for allowing it to go on

Tom

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I agree Tom, you know it's about POWER... It's the ONLY way the Ron & Randy Show can make more power than you. Petty way to conduct ones self.

·
FF Affiliate
31,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The randy and ron show is more like it

What happen tp fj being for the betterment of the Focus Community

Its more like fj is for the betterment of the Focus community as long as it is profitable for randy or ron

There is no reason this should not of been allowed on fj other then it has something to do with me and the funny thing is it isnt my GTG

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cruzstyle said:
i was banned from FJ because i was posting about the GTG and i might not make i because of the storm
This just goes to show the MORONIC attitude on fecaljet and there mods, This GTG was put on by a Focus car club NOT by Focus-Power if anything i will loose money helping out to hold the GTG here after food and time put in

The MENTALITY on randys site focaljet is getting worse all the time , I am allways amazed at the misinformation posted there all the time and the answers that people post

We should start a list "I have been banned from FJ and im proud of it "

Tom

Tom

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey Tom.... can we make this a sticky?? Let me see [idea] ....And whose er...ahh ... I mean where could we post this sticky?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Interesting..............

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Damn I wish I could've stayed in VA another couple days, I definetly would've made this meet. And I dont post of FJ, everyone on that board has an unfriendly attitude.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Some are nice...in fact some are on here as well..But some of the things done are unfair and very partial to certain companys. That is why I stick mainly with this forum, and I think we are all glad to have Tom as part of FF.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
there's a reason I have 4 hundred something posts here & only like 40 or 50 at FJ. people are much friendlier here[thumb]
in fairness, there are a "few" cool guys over at the other site.

·
Registered
759 Posts
focusedaddiction said:
there's a reason I have 4 hundred something posts here & only like 40 or 50 at FJ. people are much friendlier here[thumb]
in fairness, there are a "few" cool guys over at the other site.
same way with me I have like 15 post on FJ, and more than 500 here...

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'm the same way. I am a member of fecaljet too, but i've never even made a post on that site. I like this site way better. Reading posts on that site gave me a negative feelings about the site. This one is very inviting, and informative, and the people are awsome.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Me as well, 2600 and something here and i think maybe 3 or 4 there. My last one was deleted. Those guys are worse than some spoiled kids (the "leaders" that is).

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
posts disappear like a fart in the wind over there. the whole thread was gone b4 i could even see my post, i thought it was pretty thoughtful & not over the top harsh. all the thread did was bitch about FF , they need to grow up.[rolleyes]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
certain ppl over there bashing us have personal things against certain ppl over here and they cant help but turn it into a FF vs FJ bash

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Remember that's what the Mid-Ohio thing started out as the "super Tuner shoot-out" that was morphed into something far less...a driver race not who built the fastest....It was supposed to settle all this , but none of the loud mouths showed up to race. Even AFTER ALL THE RULES where made to accomodate the Lesser cars. "To EQUALIZE the field".What did that show?
They couldn't run their cars but they can still run their mouths AND run you off "their" forum ....
Ever notice how "one way" it is there. A select group of individuals can say things to insult someone,then when a defense is issued it's cut off or the defender is made out to be the problem.
Remember this ?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
oh man i just read all that thread, how lame.....

·
FF Affiliate
31,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
finalley said:
Remember that's what the Mid-Ohio thing started out as the "super Tuner shoot-out" that was morphed into something far less...a driver race not who built the fastest....It was supposed to settle all this , but none of the loud mouths showed up to race. Even AFTER ALL THE RULES where made to accomodate the Lesser cars. "To EQUALIZE the field".What did that show?
They couldn't run their cars but they can still run their mouths AND run you off "their" forum ....
Ever notice how "one way" it is there. A select group of individuals can say things to insult someone,then when a defense is issued it's cut off or the defender is made out to be the problem.
Remember this ?
As allways all blow no go ! ! ! ! !

Tom

·
Registered
305 Posts
1turbofocus said:
As allways all blow no go ! ! ! ! !

Tom

Very well put....[:D]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status