Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my car is back together and running great (just in time to take it up north for the winter for storage, wohoo!). Car is dirty, and I didn't have a tripod (just got the camera), but I think they came out decent. I working to improve my photog skills, so, stay tuned.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
You know your car is not crappy, why do you say that. You get bad rep only for being a liar! lol j/k looks clean but I think it still needs more drop...

·
Registered
316 Posts
saw this at street legal the other day... steve showed me the head too.... not to good but the car looks great

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
cars beautiful...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
yove convinced me to get kaminari side skirts (i think thats waht those are.) and where did you get that bad ass wing?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Steve at street legal also showed me the head when I was getting my [email protected] installed there. Awesome that you got the problem solved and were able to at least drive your car for a bit. Car looks awesome!! Powerworks FTW!

·
Registered
454 Posts
you must be one of the lucky few who could afford the $600 north viking wrc wing for the focus. nice car

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yove convinced me to get kaminari side skirts (i think thats waht those are.) and where did you get that bad ass wing?
They are indeed Kaminari side skirts. The front bumper and rear bumper are also Kaminari.

The rear wing is the WRC Viking Rally replica. It is an adjustable replica of the 99 rally wing. I'm a pretty big fan of it, however, not everyone is. It really improves expressway driving.

Steve at street legal also showed me the head when I was getting my [email protected] installed there. Awesome that you got the problem solved and were able to at least drive your car for a bit. Car looks awesome!! Powerworks FTW!
Good ol' Rhodey, showing everyone my misfortune. I had it up there because I have no garage down here and it was too cold out to put back together myself. I know the owner pretty well so he helped me out.

sweet car (I usually HATE yellow lol) A Euro grille would clean it up so much in the front though
Thanks a lot. I have some plans for the car come spring. Mach 1 lip, and I'm thinking I'll probably go with a euro grill as well.

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
I am happy that you got your car back up and running Ben. Hopefulyl I will get to ride in it someday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am happy that you got your car back up and running Ben. Hopefulyl I will get to ride in it someday.
I'm very happy myself!

Haha, my SN always throws people...but my name is Andy (no worries, we've met like 2 times in person, hahaha) ; )

I'll have it down here till Thursday, if you're around the area let me know. If it's not snowing or icey, I'll take you for a quick spin, otherwise we will just have to wait till spring.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
ustehre a link to a site where that eing is? i'd **** to get one for my car. (unless they arent made anymore.)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
looks good, what kind of camera did you get?
Thanks! I got a Canon 40d...and I'm loving it!

ustehre a link to a site where that eing is? i'd **** to get one for my car. (unless they arent made anymore.)
They no longer make the wing, however, I did see a couple of people selling them between FF & FJ. I doubt they are around still, but, take a look.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Huh?

Thanks! I got a Canon 40d...and I'm loving it!

They no longer make the wing, however, I did see a couple of people selling them between FF & FJ. I doubt they are around still, but, take a look.
Honestly dude, how'd you even start to answer Brenton without laughing your ass off first? lol [hihi]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts