Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i wanna do a 17x9 et18 with a 215/40 and drop my car on some DGR's what else will i need to do. im assuming extreme rolling.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i have 17X9 SC Reps +20mm on the back of my car and stockers on the front (as im waiting for my fronts to come in since i decided to go with another size/brand)... im running a 215/40 and it fits fine lowered on eibach's pro kit (springs only, stock shocks) and everything fits fine with a good bit of wiggle room... in fact i plan on going with a coilover suspension setup similar to DGR's in the future. Although I have two 17X9's for the front as well, i've never test fit them with tires and im sure that they will poke out a lot (which is why im trying to sell my extra two)...

given that, i think your fitment will be fine in the back (probably a slight-moderate roll depending on how low you take it)... the front on the other hand will be a different story imo. i think a moderate roll + pull could get you there given that the fenders and not the rest of the suspension is what's in your way...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts