Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.
So we are meeting around 6:30 to 7am at O'Hare Oasis then driving to Calumet Ave. to meet Joe and other people. Don't worry we will wiat for you if yo uare running late, etc. Just give anyone a call.
After Calumet Ave. now, we are heading to the Campground to get our spots. Then to the park, since now I hear registration is at 9:30 or 10:30 lol. CrazyMatt had a good idea and to get the campground spots before hand.
I spoke to WeaponX and he said any time after 9:30 am basically to get to the park, we pre-registered so it's all good.

I have all the directions, so need to worry, just be there.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

P.S. The big thing is Joe wants us to go and wait at this gas station, last year we got yelled at by the lady there.
Joe is there any other way Shannon and you can get together and meet us at Calumet Ave.
Please Joe work with me.

Thank you.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
yea, i say we meet up at radioshack, since its right off calument..

carmen, are we still ok for friday?

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, come over in the evening, like 5pm or so. Because all morning busy. Cool?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Joe and Shannon.. this is going to be short and to the point:

Meet us at FITF.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

We're gonna have TEN cars or more, and we can't take the time to BS around with you two and get lost.

My opinion? you two hook up earlier and meet us where you SAID you would meet us, or you can meet us at Focus in the Field.

All right.

ATTENTION ALL WISCONSIN AREA FOCI!

We are meeting around 4:15AM somewhere around Milwaukee.... AND LEAVING MILWAUKEE AT 4:30AM... Once everyone posts up where they are coming from, I will post a meeting place that will be close for everyone.

PLEASE WISCONSIN FOCI, POST UP YOUR NAME, AND WHERE YOU ARE TRAVELLING FROM!

If you don't, then you miss the Focus Train. That simple. We are NOT going to [:)][:)][:)][:)] around with Traffic in IL and IN.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Matt, I was thinking more like leaving Milwaukee by 4:30, but having everyone meet up no later than 4:15, but we could get that all figured out once we know what's up with everyone else.

Oh yeah, you know where I'm headed out from [;)]...

Mike

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I completely agree with you there about the times, Mike. I will edit my original post. THanks!

its gonna be fun.

AND EVERYONE, PLEASE no Postwhoring in this thread, or talking about things OTHER than FITF DRIVING PLANS. We can chat in the other FITF threads about what to bring, etc... this thread is JUST ABOUT DRIVING AND MEETING PLANS.

Thanks!

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes, please keep this on topic.
Here is the list I have of people coming with us:

Matty
Chris and 2 friends ?
Kevin
Me
Zack and friends
Matt
Mike
Scott
Chris/Klondike
Brad & Leslie
I heard Joey is coming with you?
Joe maybe
Shannon maybe
Jason maybe
I say maybe because they gotta figure out if they will be with us.
Justin in his Jeep with his girl.
Vinny maybe? He usually just shows up.

The one’s I am unsure of is Mike/Mobile, I have not gotten any call backs or emails back.
Brad/Phoenix, have not heard anything on him, he usually comes.
I heard Goat is doing his own thing and we will see him there.

Did I miss anyone? If so , my apologies.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mike is bringing his GF Kayla.

I am bringing my Fiancee Ranae.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yes, I am sorry, forgot the ladies.
my bad, I kinda went by car though.
I am sorry.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Its all right.. I just want everyone to know the number of people you and I are trying to coordinate here.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
Joe and Shannon.. this is going to be short and to the point:

Meet us at FITF.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

We're gonna have TEN cars or more, and we can't take the time to BS around with you two and get lost.

My opinion? you two hook up earlier and meet us where you SAID you would meet us, or you can meet us at Focus in the Field.

If you don't, then you miss the Focus Train. That simple. We are NOT going to [:)][:)][:)][:)] around with Traffic in IL and IN.

First off matt, it's YOUR needs that supposidly outweigh 2. going to 20 IS NOT outta the way. boo hoo an extra 10 minutes tops. I'm sorry but I am not going to spend AN HR AND A 1/2 of MY TIME to get shannon before you get up to calumet ave. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! 20 is off of 80/294 and the tollroad. the only reason we didn't get their fast last time was cause I didn't know where I was going and shannon didn't wanna lead us there. WELL she will be in MY CAR so there will be NO getting lost or slowing down. just straight to the toll road. Since the gas station is a bunch of priks there IS an empty lot there you can jsut park in. If shannon drives she can come up to Calumet ave I don't care. I'm gonna be there cause obviously that's by my house. if she doesn't drive we can get her. I don't see why it inconvieniences everyone so much. but that's just me.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Settle down there Joe. I was only expressing concerns that Carmen brought to me about the very likely possibility that EVERYONE will get lost. We have like 10 cars or MORE coming down there to meet you guys. I was told that last time this happened, everything got screwed up, people got lost, and people were yelled at.

My needs my ASS, Joe. You need to calm down abou this and look at the bigger picture of TEN OR MORE CARS OF PEOPLE being diverted from the ORIGINAL PLAN that was made due to TIME AND TRAFFIC ISSUES, just because you and Shannon cannot make it on time. Carmen andI are trying to coordinate a LONG trek of a lot of people, and trying to make things easier on EVERYONE, not just you and Shannon.

Are you and Shannon going to be available to meet us at the original meeting point at the original time, or not?

Sorry if I sound like I am snapping, because I am really not. I'm just trying to get things coordinated, and I admit, I probably don't have all of the story.

So.. you and Shannon work things out with driving, etc.. and then just post up here with a couple options for us, ok buddy? We still have two weeks to plan, so I think everything will be worked out.

Its all good, man. [thumb]

·
18,832 Posts
I was always available to meet you there WHENEVER. There was no change from the origional plan cause this plan was the same as last years plan. you guys actually changed it to not go to shannons so there lol...it's shannon that the big fuss is about. I don't remember ppl gettin lost last yr but then again I don't remember a lot of shit.

first you need to figure out if your parents will let you have the car and your not afraid your going to hit anyone shannon and then we'll figure somethin else out. if you can't drive maybey then everyone will meet me at calumet ave and I'll go faster than everyones rate of speed to pick you up and then meet them back on the tollroad or somethin. if it's gonna be a big deal don't drive and we'll do that.

haha matt you edited while I was making this bastard ;) we'll figure it out

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I'm sneaky like that joe... watch out.

If you give me 15 minutes in the backseat with Shannon, I'll meet you wherever you want.. hahahaha.... jk.. or am I?

We'll figure it out... we always do.

·
18,832 Posts
after I get my hr and a 1/2 ;) lol jj...

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well this was brought up by Justin who says call him Joe. and hatch it out. He says it was a huge hassle. I remember the lady bitched at us, but I don't remember getting lost, because we get lost all the time.
So yeah, call Justin.
I asked Matt his thoughts, stop jumping all over the place.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I'm just waiting and seeing.

Right now, I have to worry about the Wisconsin FOci getting a meeting place and a time. We'll be at the Ohare oasis around 6:30am, you can count on that.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts