Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Focus a week tomorrow and so far so good. My only complaint so far is the turning radius. It feels like it has the same steering ratio as my speed 3 but with about 3/4 of a steering wheel turn less. Its not exactly nimble in parking lots.

MFT is pretty laggy, however its been pretty solid, no freezing or any of the other reported problems. It indexed my iPhone in about 5 min and seams to play nice with it. I find Sync to be much more friendly then in my Fiesta. I have a full size spare and it seams to take up a good amount of trunk space which was kind of disappointing. We bought this car because we're expecting, and the SES model we test drove looked like it would fit a stroller with room to spare, however with the full size it looks kind of sketchy. I guess I'll just have to take the privacy cover off.

All in all its a very pleasant car to drive, firm suspension, great steering responsiveness, and quiet. I really enjoy driving it, even if it is slow as shit. (Still faster than my Fiesta was. lol)

[thumb]

EDIT: Oh and another thing I really like, is the lack of chrome in the interior, now all I need to do is get rid of the exterior chrome! I honestly hate Chrome more than anything!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I hate chrome as well. Almost enough to get the SE over the Titanium. My favorite is all black car no chrome, solid black rims but I went with Gray to change it up this time.

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
If you have the 18" wheels that explains your poor turning radius. They had to put steering stops in so those tires don't rub. With my 16" wheels the turning radius is nice n tight.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
If you have the 18" wheels that explains your poor turning radius. They had to put steering stops in so those tires don't rub. With my 16" wheels the turning radius is nice n tight.
I'm taking my steering stops off when I put on my winter tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts