Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, this is my first time posting pics here, and i don't have the FC CF hood anymore, got swapped with a VIS Invader, but other than that, the car's pretty much the same

oh yeah, i left the mirrors/side moldings/hatch strip and grills the colour they are, because they actually all match...go figure

well, here goes...
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

thanx for looking,

Laz

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
car looks awesome. and those are some pretty nice numbers you got to back it up with too.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
oh snap!! that car is sick.....why would you trade that hood? I have always wanted that one. Hows the powerworks? those are some great numbers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for the comments...

actually the car seems to run better with the VIS hood, because it actually dispels hot air out of the engine bay, whereas the FC hood's ram-air sccop didn't exactly line up with the intake on the PW

it's a lot of fun to drive, and it really picks up and goes...

future plans include built shortblock, uprated clutch+lightened flywheel, perhaps some coil-overs, maybe even some bigger brakes for the front, but so far the SVTF front/rear brake conversion seems to get the job done just fine

parts i already have waiting to be put on at the same time as the built shortblock are:
Ford Racing head
custom FI grind cams from ZX3tuning.com
Esslinger cam gears
some ARP bolts/fasteners
and of course, the PW BBK, which i was lucky enough to get my hands on

other than that, i'm just saving my money to make all of the above a reality

again, thanx for the comments and thanx for looking,

Laz

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Sick car. Liquid grey with SVT bumpers looks awesome. I want that hood so bad! Not to mention the power works, and the numbers are good, especially since your engine looks relativly stock except for the supercharger, or do you have something else?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all i have done to the car as far as "GO" is concerned is:

SVTF Borla 2.5" exhaust
SVTF header/flex
SVTF Random Tech Hi-Flow cat
and a great, safe tune from Randy at FocusSport (thanx again, Randy!!!)

Laz

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow. Damn....

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Very nice..... that's the first time I've seen that hood in CF.... great numbers also!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that is actually the Euro-spec roof rack that Batinc sells...

it's pretty cool, fits perfectly, no drilling required, the holes necessary to mount on are already on the car, has a brushed aluminum finish...

reason i got it is to give the car a little more of a sleeper effect, and so far it's worked out great
i don't get hassled by local law enforcement, and wanna-be racers rev up on me once, then they see the rack and just drive off lol

Laz

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Sweet car!! Wish I had FI [:(]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts