Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well i found last night to be pretty BADASS i had a good time i was cool showin up at
places then having the cops run us off to another place! Hey SRFOCUS how bout tommorrow whats gonna happen if we r gonna hed over to your town we need directions i know where harlingen is but i dont know where you all Hang? Another thing im about to get some info about the first Thurs. of the month Cruise day? ill post it as soon as i recieve a reply from the RGV MAG. guy it was cool watchin a big ass group of foci's roll down the road that night there was no crew out there as big as us ! well post back up i wanna know everyones opionon on how things were who liked what and if we r ever gettin together again???

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright guys i got the news First Thurs of DA Month May4 at the McAllen Civic Center who comin?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Joel when you can hit me up 956-369-8088 i wanna talk about those coil overs and how much you want [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] like that so just give me a call Also SRFOcus ask your homeboy Joe i think it was (ST) how much he wants for the CAI and will it fit on my 02 SPI??? give me a call or post up a message??

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool dont know what time well make it out there shouldnt be to late at least i hope not got this bull*hit i gotta do for work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts