Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally driving while snow is falling. streets covered..
My car was KING. Stoplight dragraces i won hands down..The rest of the cars were like a block back still trying to accelerate.
I have to say I was just plain cocky...
Anyway, nice tires. No way could i have driven that well or fast off the line with all seasons..

I'm pumped. [burnout]

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
I can almost hear the laughter from here as you leave the SUV's in the dust...

Wonderful!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm just glad it snows 2 maybe 3 times a year here. Lol usually then is less than 2 feet. Most of the time just a couple inches

I'm sure you guys saw what happened last winter when a large snow hit atlAtlanta. Lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Refresh our memories. What size are you running?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Blizzaks are the way to go. I have a video of me treading through 10+ inches of snow up hill with my 04 Crossfire. Been stuck on Blizzaks ever since.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have the Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 in 235/40/18 in Ford Racing black painted ST style wheels

I wanted 18" snow tires...
Simply awesome tire I had them on a Mustang once, unbelievable snow traction.

By the way I think I saw your old car, at Griffin Ford. Wish I had 14k extra in my pocket that would be a good used car. You don't see very many 5 speeds especially in that color and options.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Simply awesome tire I had them on a Mustang once, unbelievable snow traction.

By the way I think I saw your old car, at Griffin Ford. Wish I had 14k extra in my pocket that would be a good used car. You don't see very many 5 speeds especially in that color and options.
Yup that was my baby at Griffin Ford.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
So finally driving while snow is falling. streets covered..
My car was KING. Stoplight dragraces i won hands down..The rest of the cars were like a block back still trying to accelerate.
I have to say I was just plain cocky...
Anyway, nice tires. No way could i have driven that well or fast off the line with all seasons..

I'm pumped. [burnout]
another convert.
You'll never go back....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts