Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I finally ordered some stuff for the Focus. Its nothing to get all that excited about because its not power adding mods but it was needed and will help in the suspension department. [:D]

I ordered the following;

http://www.focussport.com/stressbars.htm

I would have rather ordered my FS Cool Flow, Predator Tuner with Tom's tune, and RT cat-pipe. All in good time I suppose. Anyway, I'm excited.

The original Conti's could use replacing and I just wanted to do something different with the wheels but maintain that smooth SVT wheel look. I'll finally post pictures of my car once the mods are on and she's all cleaned up. http://www.focussport.com/stressbars.htm

·
Registered
511 Posts
Can't see the pictures.....unless you are getting a couple of x's for you car, =)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't get all of them to show via an image so you'll just have to follow the link if interested.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This might work better for the rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ohhh, pretty tires..........I've had very good experiences with Kuhmo. I'll probably get a set when the no-name tires I have on the car now run out (bought the car used w/ new tires).

White wheels on black car........nice.........(except the cleaning part)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I know the rims will be difficult to keep clean but I wanted a slightly different look and for the price, you can't beat it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE!

Darn! Just when I thought all was going well with my orders, I get a notice saying my order for the rims had been CANCELLED. I called to determine why and was informed that they don't have a full set and these rims are DISCONTINUED. ARGH!!! I was so looking forward to getting them. I guess, that goes to show you that if its a really good deal there is probably some kind of catch or draw back. Anyway, I simply ordered 4 new silver SVT rims. Heck, I bought the car used and every rim has something wrong with it so, I really didn't lose out after all.

·
Registered
511 Posts
You can always have a shop powdercoat them white.......

·
Registered
438 Posts
suspension is key.

Hell my first mods were coilovers, tires, rear sway, rear stress bar, camber kits. Dont regret it for one second. I know my car wont go fast unless i put some boost to it, dont have that kind of money to spend on the car, so ill wait it out. Next summer perhaps, hmm.

Good luck man, good list sooo far.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
03_SVTFoci said:
because its not power adding mods but it was needed and will help in the suspension department. [:D]
In that case...
Moved to ”Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension”

Too bad on the rims. [:(]
What brand/type were you looking at?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WD40 -

I was just looking for the stock SVTF rim in white. I believe you can't go wrong with the stock rims as they are very nicely done. I'm not into deviating from the factory look but wouldn't mind adding some umph to the motor, LOL.

Anyway, just when I was bummed out about the rims being discontinued and all, I get a call from Focus Sport saying that my ST brace is on back order for at least two weeks. UGH! I was given the option of getting one in red or chrome but I really want the black one to match my car. So much for having it at the local car show with the ALL the new good installed by Saturday. Oh well, life is rough I suppose. I'll just have to take out the stang then. [;)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts