Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i was having some fun shifting with the DCT and while downshifting it went into neutral!! yet i was still in S, I had to slap it into D to get the gears to connect. The other problem is that my bluetooth connection with my ipod was acting up today and I only have SYNC

but is the problem with the DCT something i should get checked out or probly just a fluke?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
DCT I've heard happen before, same exact issue as yours... I would let it go for now, but mention it the next time you take the car in for service. It seems like it's been a fairly isolated issue, and since it's an automated manual and it's electronically controlled it may have just been a fluke. wouldn't hurt to notify your dealership.

also, with the bluetooth connections... iPod touch and iPhone work best when reverse paired, turn on bluetooth on the iPod then search for devices, instead of searching via the car.

Hope this helps a bit.

Reactions: 28HopUp

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also, with the bluetooth connections... iPod touch and iPhone work best when reverse paired, turn on bluetooth on the iPod then search for devices, instead of searching via the car.

Hope this helps a bit.
Ive already had my ipod touch paired for about a month now, It just disconnets the pair sometimes when i go out of the music app on my ipod. must be something in the pod system i think

1 - 3 of 3 Posts